- You can return your order for a refund within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- Please allow up to 14 working days from the date our warehouse receives your return, to be processed.
- Refunds can only be made to the card used to purchase the items. Please allow 3-5 working days for the funds to settle back into the account.
- All returns MUST include a returns form to be accepted for a refund.
- Please also include the original dispatch form included in your order, this helps us refund your order quicker.
- Please DO NOT return orders mixed together. These cannot be accepted by our warehouse.
- All orders made must be returned with the correct order number made with individual returns forms clearly marked.
- If you cannot locate your Returns Form, please get in touch with Customer Service and they will be more than happy to provide you with one. If you send your items back without the required forms listed above, you may experience severe delays with your refund.
- Please note we only accept returns from nicceclothing.com and currently do not accept exchanges.
- Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and in saleable condition (in their original packaging with all tags and labels still attached). We can't accept returns on underwear or swimwear.
- If your parcel is damaged, you must report this to us within 48hrs and supply a photograph of the damage.
How to return UK orders
Please fill out the returns form and include it within your parcel, and ensure you write your order number on the parcel.
Please do not send us anything you have purchased from a stockist of NICCE. These returns must be taken back to the store they were purchased from.
We do not offer a prepaid return service for UK orders. All postal charges are at the cost of the customer and we recommend using tracked service like Royal Mail as we cannot take responsibility for any returns going missing in transit. Please keep the receipt for your reference.
Here's our address:
c/o Seko Logistics
MILTON KEYNES MK10 0DF
How to return International Orders
If you ordered to a country outside the UK, please visit our International Returns Portal.*
Please note that we do not offer exchanges. Please return your order for a refund and re-order the correct size/product.
To return your order please clearly mark “RETURNED ITEMS” on the package to prevent any potential customs charges.
We strongly advise you retain the proof of postage receipt as we do not take responsibility for any returns that go missing in transit.
Please make sure to fill out your returns form generated from the International Returns Portal.
*We currently do not offer free returns service for international orders.
Please get in touch with our customer service team if you need any further assistance.