NICCE are looking for an Operations Assistant who can support the Supply Chain, Sales and Multichannel teams through a period of growth and expansion. Working from our East London HQ and reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, the ideal candidate will be passionate about the brand and be able to work independently and collaboratively within the team.
Previous experience in supply chain, operations or merchandising would be beneficial.
- Being responsible for the deliveries for multiple wholesale accounts. Being the main point of contact and liaising between the customer and the Sales and Finance departments.
- Being the main point of contact within the Supply Chain team for our website and retail teams.
- Taking ownership of the inbound stock receipting process at the warehouse and providing updates to the relevant teams of ETAs and delays.
- Liaising with Retail staff and organising regular deliveries to our flagship and outlet retail units.
- Working closely with NICCE merchandisers and being the main point of contact between them and our warehouses.
- Ensuring that styles are receipted in time for marketing pushes, creative campaigns and online & instore launch events.
- Daily communication with our 3PL warehouses, pushing them and working alongside them in order to improve efficiency.
- Working closely with the Head of Supply Chain to regularly evaluate performance and efficiencies within the role and be able to suggest new processes and improvements.
- Be able to support the wider Supply Chain team as and when necessary.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- At least 2 years previous experience working in a fashion operations/distribution environment.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- A clear communicator, knowing how to approach different situations. Being able to be forceful if necessary.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong IT skills especially in Microsoft Excel.
Employee benefits after successful completion of probationary period...
- 23 days holidays
- Clothing allowance and Staff discount on company’s products.
- Pension, Group Life insurance and Cycle to work scheme
- Team events and monthly pay day lunches
Please apply with a CV and a short covering letter including why you think you are suitable for this role.
Please note that due to the high volume of candidates only suitable candidates will be responded to.