- Create & curate engaging social content that makes new & existing customers become fans of Nicce
- Develop (in partnership with marketing) a unique brand voice and aesthetic across our social channels that is reflective of our brand identity yet native to social channels
- Concept in-house content curation and outsourced content curation: Manage a network of internal and external content contributors, reviewing and strategising content on a weekly basis to curate the feed(s)
- Identify on-brand tastemakers in the social communities and build partnerships with influencers, brand advocates and other creatives along side the influencer assistant
- Constantly push creative boundaries (while maintaining and establishing the brand's signature POV/identity) in order to generate fresh content that connects with Nicce audience in new ways
- Plan the monthly content calendar across Nicce’s key organic social channels and produce a weekly/monthly content schedule that aligns with the website, brand campaign, product pushes and events; Must have an engaging and timely narrative, flows smoothly and brings to life Nicce’s brand personality and product offering
- Build organic community engagement through likes and thoughtful commentary
- Optimise platforms with best practice applications, i.e.: handles, tagging, hashtags, etc.; Identify new channels that are brand appropriate and aligned with brand strategy and acquisition strategies
- Analyse performance of social content on a weekly basis and use this to constantly evolve the calendar moving forward; Develop weekly and monthly reporting to be shared cross-functionally
- Own the budget for for the Social media department.
- Research and identify emerging social media trends and features, and lead evolution within Nicce channels
- Be the eyes and ears for the team on what's trending on social media. Take a broader POV beyond just fashion as to what are the relevant topics of conversation we should be taking a POV on
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Deep familiarity with and passion for fashion, online retail and social media
- Creative, innovative and strategic thinker
- An intuition for the type of content that engages on Instagram and social channels. You understand what's going to make our audience engage, while upholding the aesthetic of the Nicce brand
- An affinity for the Nicce brand and customer. An insight into why they are fans of Nicce so that you can generate content that truly connects with him/her
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment; able to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced business and pace of social content generation
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years social channel management and content creation experience
- Fashion or lifestyle experience (at forward thinking brand) preferred
Employee benefits after successful completion of probationary period...
- Competitive salary - depending on experience.
- 23 days holidays
- Clothing allowance and Staff discount on company’s products.
- Pension, Group Life insurance and Cycle to work scheme
- Team events and monthly pay day lunches