NICCE are looking for a Merchandising admin assistant to join our Merchandising department who can support the Merch team across all areas. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the brand, have a strong understanding of streetwear & fashion and be able to work independently and collaboratively within the team.
This is an ideal entry level role for a person looking to start their career in the fashion industry. Previous experience with Excel is essential and knowledge of Stealth would be an advantage but is not critical.
- Providing crucial support to the Merchandising team in delivering its KPI’s, from range planning, forecasting, sales trend analysis to placing orders, monitoring deliveries and maintaining stock levels across Nicce’s multi-channels.
- Updating Stealth with product updates such as pricing, markdowns and seasonality.
- Assisting with retail, smu and main buys, placing sales order and reorders across NICCE multi-channels
- Monitoring deliveries and stock levels in distribution centres and stores
- Help in management of allocation and distribution of stock
- Assisting with management of markdown goods
- Liaison with clearance partners and managing sales orders to final delivery.
- Produce daily and weekly reports to support the Merchandising team
- All other duties as reasonably requested
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Degree level (fashion/business preferable but not mandatory)
- Microsoft and Stealth skills (specifically Excel)
- Eye for detail and enjoys working with numbers
- Commercially aware with interest in fashion retail industry
- Passionate about merchandising
- Able to work both independently and within a small team
- Helpful, proactive, and enthusiastic
- Strong organisational, communication and problem solving skills
- Able to work fluidly across seasons & stick to deadlines
Employee benefits after successful completion of probationary period...
- 23 days holidays
- Clothing allowance and Staff discount on company’s products.
- Pension, Group Life insurance and Cycle to work scheme
- Team events and monthly pay day lunches
Please apply with a CV and a short covering letter including why you think you are suitable for this role. Please note that due to the high volume of candidates only suitable candidates will be responded to.