The Manager of E-commerce marketplace will be responsible for site operations, online marketing, merchandise assortment, merchandising, promotions and brand maintenance.
This position will collaborate closely with the digital team and other areas of the company to execute existing and develop new Marketplace initiatives and opportunities designed to meet and exceed the needs of the customer and the Marketplace E-Commerce revenue goals.
The candidate will provide day-to-day management of the site(s) and collaborate on strategic leadership and guidance of e-commerce strategies whilst reporting in to the Head of eCommerce.
- Marketplace, strategy, management, forecasts and results. These include short and long term objectives, customer metrics and overall performance. Develop reports and reporting formats.
- Oversee the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
- Ensure that daily site maintenance is conducted; correcting product descriptions, product placement, new item posting, out of stock item removal and functionality meets and exceeds company expectations. This is a tactical job of maintenance of the site through Amazon and eBay and Zalando.
- Reconciliation of Marketplace listings
- Develop time and action calendars with processes and procedures to ensure actions are successfully completed.
- Develop cost center budgets for all phrases of marketplace E-commerce
- Manage relationships with digital agencies and external third parties in the marketplace world if needed.
- Develop the merchandising strategy and deck to ensure the site is well merchandised according to company directives and standards and merchandising is updated based upon the needs of the business for product to look fresh, new and push quarterly agenda’s.
- Plan out and execute marketplace promotions to maximize growth
- In conjunction with internal partners and outside agencies, the overarching digital merchandising, design, and marketing strategies and managing the execution and analysis of email marketing, affiliate programs, paid search, SEO, and other web-based marketing programs.
- Managing weekly inventory reports for marketplaces
- Drill down into marketing channels and site performance metrics to explain variances to business
- Ensure marketplace copy and meta data are fully optimized to maximize traffic from search engines
- Assist in SEO efforts including keyword research, site audits, page and site level optimization, link building, and competitive assessment
- Develop and implement the assortment and inventory plan to match the sales plan. Work with other divisions to maximize inventory.
- Provide on-going strategic insights and recommendations of new marketplaces channels with growth plans.
- Replenishment and reorders
- Reporting daily sales
- Reporting weekly sales report to management
- Overseeing the development of customer relationships through marketplace
- Review monthly customer service reports and putting into place action items to ensure efficiency of the process
- 3-5+ years of E-commerce experience
- Experience in E-commerce Amazon, eBay, Zalando and channel management platforms (Other marketplaces are a plus)
- Experience with E-commerce marketing and digital sales drivers with marketplace and management platforms.
- Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, browsers, analytics, reporting and content management systems and processes
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills to guide business strategy decisions
- Experience in DTC accessories or apparel environment preferred, with E-Commerce marketplace
- Experience with the Juniors and Missy market a plus
- Bachelors degree
Working hours: Monday - Friday 09:00am – 5:30pm
Employee benefits after successful completion of probationary period
- Clothing Allowance
- Life Cover
- Competitive salary
- Statutory pension scheme
- Cycle to work
Please note that due to the high volume of candidates only suitable candidates will be responded to.