Here at NICCE we are on the look for entrepreneurial interns who are looking to get a taste of how a fashion business runs, you will have the opportunity to work across the company in e-commerce, marketing, production, logistics, wholesale and sales.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail, with strong organisation and time management skills
• Must have an interest in fashion with a relevant degree
• Good IT skills, Microsoft Office applications • Knowledge of photoshop and illustrator is preferred but not essential
• Punctual, committed and responsible SOCIAL MEDIA Tasks will include but are not limited to
• Support different NICCE departments with daily tasks
• Travel expenses will be covered from zones 1-3. Looking for someone to start ASAP
What you’ll get in return
Lots of opportunities for growth, a fun and friendly team, endless socials, travel expenses covered
Full time/ Part-time role . Monday – Friday 09:00am – 5:30pm
Start date: As soon as possible
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.