We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to join our team and hit the ground running at a thriving, fast growing UK-based fashion brand.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day, working with and connecting marketing and digital teams in the building, staying ahead of their needs, and on top of the quality and timely execution of digital and marketing assets in a fast-paced environment.
You will thrive in this type of situation and have the skills to ensure you support and develop efficient, effective delivery, whilst keeping the creative output high. Being the consumer champion of the business and working with a high impact cross functional team.
You will have successfully led Marketing campaigns from brief to concept to delivery across multiple channels, have international experience and have managed a high performing team.
- Ensuring full Marketing synchronisation of business strategy, goals and delivery across global physical and digital footprint.
- Managing many stakeholders, integrated team members and key resources through the end to end delivery of assets.
- Implement and oversee all marketing campaigns ensuring consistency in messaging, branding and tone across all channels.
- Be the consumer expert: providing analytics, data and insight into targets consumers and markets across the fashion/athleisure market.
- Develop and support 3rd party external relationships across PR, agencies, wholesale – supporting and implementing all plans in a measurable way.
- Obtaining timely sign off of deliverable, phase and final project acceptance documents.
- Ensure all assets are delivered in a timely way across all channels
- Defining KPIs for all campaigns and align with ROI , brand tracking and awareness.
- Manage budgets in accordance with role ensuring P&L is inline with objectives
- Own the marketing critical path with cross functional teams
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Proven track record at managing and delivering marketing campaigns within fashion
- Proven experience of cross channel execution (marrying digital and offline activations)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Financial acumen/ budget management experience
- Experience working with digital measurement and reporting tools
- Experience implementing processes and ensuring quality of delivery
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to get team members from different disciplines to come together as a team and ability to lead team members to deliver on schedule and within budget constraints in a constructive manner
- Multi-tasking of multiple projects keeping abreast of current status and forward plans
- International experience
- Fashion / Athleisure Experience
- German / French Speaking
Employee benefits after successful completion of probationary period
- Generous Clothing Allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance
- Competitive salary
Please note that due to the high volume of candidates only suitable candidates will be responded to.