- To work closely with the Product Development and alongside the Design teams to assist in the smooth operation of the sourcing and development of all ranges from initial design to SMS delivery.
- To work closely with the Production and Garment Tech teams to assist in the smooth handover of ranges from SMS delivery to production delivery.
- Assisting to monitor critical paths/sample trackers ensuring that all sampling and development is on time.
- To work independently on allocated tasks and ensure done so in the time required but also be available to assist with meetings etc.
- Assisting in the day to day communication across all suppliers for all seasons- helping to ensure that all questions are answered and issues resolved in accordance with the critical path timeline.
- Creating and updating all WIP’s for all styles in all seasons, ensuring that they are updated and correct at all times. Solely chasing in anything that is missing/late.
- Building fabric packs and sending out/chasing in for all seasons when required.
- Editing tech packs when required for all allocated projects at development stages.
- Creating SKU’s on Stealth and distributing information to relevant departments where requested.
- Working alongside the logistics team to ensure smooth SMS deliveries from factory to distributors including tracking shipments, creating pick tickets and barcode creation. Problem solving any issues that may arise.
- Managing shipping costs and SMS incurred charges.
- Assisting in any ad hoc projects that arise- such as packaging, trim re sourcing, Collab’s etc.
- Organising and planning any required competitive shops and present findings.
- Ensuring all manuals are up to date and sent out to suppliers.
- Sample management- ensuring all samples are ready for reviews/meetings and that the samples are organised.
- Maintaining Strong relationships with suppliers.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Solid communication internally and externally via email, phone and in person.
- Strong outlook and excel skills.
- Commercially sharp, resilient and highly motivated.
- Able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Experience with Stealth data-entry or a program similar.
- Ability to work alone, but also a team player
Employee benefits after successful completion of probationary period...
- 23 days holidays
- Clothing allowance and staff discount on company’s products
- Pension, group life insurance and cycle to work scheme
- Team events and monthly pay day lunches
Please note that due to the high volume of candidates only suitable candidates will be responded to.